With so many issues eating away at the reputation and strength of Islam around the world, many Muslims agree that the whole Ummah (Muslim Community) is in desperate need for something to wake it up and slap some sense into it.
In my humble, non-expert opinion, I think the problem is with each individual. So I personally contribute to this problem with the amount of wrongful practice I condition my self to and exhibit in front of my relatives, friends, community, and the rest of the world.
the cumulative result: a bad picture of Islam and weaker Muslim generations.
A lot of the post-Mohammed (SAAS) Islamic conversions were due to leading by example. People dealt with real Muslims, loved it, and became it. What are we and our young generations becoming I ask you?
These next Youtube clips might be what some people need in the age of Star Academy and Desperate Housewives.
Some of you might hate it and some might love it. But we need to keep trying to find ways to combat the influx of Western values in our homes, minds and hearts. Good Islamic values and Western-wannabe trances do not fit in the same heart.
Thank you Barbi Rashid for providing the links!
Please tell us what you think.
$25,000 Muslim Weddings!!
Culture vs Islam
Who Hijacked Islam??!
"That's not Hijab"
The Haram Police
Seasonal Muslims

No comments:
Post a Comment